From 8th January 2019, Cool Milk will be our suppliers of school milk.
School milk is free for under-5s, and for over-5s it is available at a subsidised* price of 22p per day.
Each child that registers with Cool Milk will receive a 189ml portion of semi-skimmed milk every day, delivered fresh and chilled to the classroom. For more information on how milk can benefit children visit:
How to register with Cool Milk
If your child is under five:
- Register online at www.coolmilk.com or complete the attached registration form and return it to the school office.
- Register by a Tuesday at 5pm for your child’s free milk to start the following week.
- Free milk will continue until the Friday before your child’s fifth birthday. You will receive a payment request four weeks before their birthday – if you wish your child to continue to receive school milk, simply make a payment.
If your child is five or older:
- Register and pay online at www.coolmilk.com
- Alternatively, fill in the registration form and return it to the school office – once Cool Milk has processed your form, you will receive a payment request.
- You can pay Cool Milk either online, over the phone or at a local PayPoint in half-termly, termly or annual instalments.
- Please pay by a Tuesday at 5pm for your child’s milk to start the following week.
If you have any questions regarding school milk please visit www.coolmilk.com or contact Cool Milk on 0844 854 2913.
- Cool Milk Registration Form (703KB)