- Year 3 Curriculum Topic Overview (154.92KB)
- Year 3 Curriculum Skills Overview (235.84KB)
- Year 3 Autumn Curriculum Information (289.83KB)
- Year 3 Spring Curriculum Information (305.63KB)
- Year 3 Summer Curriculum Information (379.14KB)
In Year 3, pupils gradually begin to learn how to become more independent in their learning. They develop a wider range of skills and techniques to solve problems in mathematics and begin to look at specific authors across a range of books to help develop and influence their reading preferences and writing style.