- Year 4 Curriculum Topic Overview (415.43KB)
- Year 4 Curriculum Skills Overview (261.33KB)
- Year 4 Autumn Curriculum Information (429.05KB)
- Year 4 Spring Curriculum Information (419.32KB)
- Year 4 Summer Curriculum Information (426.71KB)
Year 4 pupils, amongst other things, enjoy meeting Thorgil the Viking and listen to his gripping retelling of the story of Thor’s hammer. Children learn about how sound travels to our ears and also about the importance of recycling. Pupils study the art of Matisse and create their own artwork imitating his renowned style.