- Year 5 Curriculum Topic Overview (149.78KB)
- Year 5 Curriculum Skills Overview (176.79KB)
- Year 5 Autumn Curriculum Information (310.95KB)
- Year 5 Spring Curriculum Information (468.03KB)
- Year 5 Summer Curriculum Information (491.95KB)
Year 5 children visit Mill Green Museum, a working thousand year old watermill, help make their own flour and then, back at school, design and make their own bread. Pupils develop further a growth mindset and resilience towards problem-solving and consolidate their knowledge of formal methods of calculation in mathematics. They increase greater individual style in their writing, learning about a range of techniques which create effect and influence their reader. Not only that, but children in Year 5 have opportunities to learn French, Latin and Spanish!