All Saints C of E (VA) Primary School
25 Hollybush Lane
Tel: 01438 812381
If you have any queries, please contact the school office.
Secretary: Mrs A. Sharpe
Headteacher: Mr. S. Whiteland
For information please visit our Admissions page.
- Admissions Policy 2020-2021 (406KB)
- Admissions Policy 2021-2022 (435KB)
This policy includes a variation that is currently being requested from the OSA.
- Supplementary Information Form (401KB)
- Admission Appeals Timetable (132KB)
“This school continues to be good. The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school … the school continues to develop as it has since the previous inspection.”
“[Pupils] are proud of their school. They enjoy challenges they are set and recognise that this helps them to make effective progress in English and mathematics.”
Ofsted, July 2018
- Ofsted Report Letter July 2018 (178KB)
“Excellent in all areas” (SIAMS, June 2019)
- SIAMS Report June 2019 (155KB)
Our Key Stage 2 assessment data is available below. We are really proud of all of our children and the fantastic achievements and progress they have made whilst at All Saints, Datchworth.
Please find below curriculum overviews for each academic year group and each subject:
- Phonics & Reading Scheme (177KB)
- Reception Curriculum Map (121KB)
- Reception Curriculum Overview (263KB)
- Year 2 Curriculum Overview (135KB)
- Year 3 Curriculum Overview (103KB)
- Year 4 Curriculum Overview (165KB)
- Year 5 Curriculum Overview (165KB)
- Year 6 Curriculum Overview (166KB)
If you wish to find out more about the curriculum at our school, please contact the school office.
- Positive Behaviour Policy (511KB)
- Pupil Premium Strategy (244KB)
Please find below a link to the SEND Policy for the school. This is in the process of being re-drafted and updated in line with the code of practice for September 2014.
All Hertfordshire maintained schools have a similar approach to meeting the needs of pupils with Special Educational Needs and are supported by the Local Authority to ensure that all pupils, regardless of their specific needs, make the best possible progress in school. All schools are supported to be as inclusive as possible, with the needs of pupils with a Special Educational Need/s and or disabilities being met in a mainstream setting wherever possible, where families want this to happen.
Below is our school’s draft SEN Information Report. Please feel free to give your feedback and comments as parents to inform this document. Please email these to our SENCo via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Equality & Diversity Policy (374KB)
Please see our Governing Body page.
- Charging Policy (118KB)
If you require a paper copy of any of the information on our school’s website, please ask at the school office. This will be provided free of charge.